Hey, hey! My name is Meg and I am a stylist in New York City. I started Color It Blonde during my senior year at FIDM Los Angeles. I have always loved beauty and fashion, but I was not truly able to exercise that passion until college. I majored in Beauty Merchandising and Marketing, graduated, and moved to the East Coast in 2019. Since the move I have been blogging and styling everyday. I absolutely love my job, but Color It Blonde is definitely my favorite thing that I get do. Here are some fun facts about me so you can get to know me a little better!
- I am from San Diego, California.
- I am engaged to my childhood crush, Trevor.
- Trevor proposed to me on his college baseball field!
- I have a rescue dog named Budweiser. He is almost 2 and is a total mutt. Lol we seriously have no idea what he is. We think Chihuahua, Dachshund, and Cocker Spaniel, but we are not totally sure. He is defs our whole world, we are obsessed with him.
- We plan to someday move back to San Diego and both start our own businesses.
- Color It Blonde was something I always wanted to do but was too nervous. My best friend Abbey actually was the one who pushed me to do it!
- I am very close to my family! My parents are amazing and so are my two brothers.
I hope those gave you a better idea of who I am! Thank you so much for letting me share my passion with you.